Thursday, June 21, 2012

Zombie Jamboree... or, This stuff can save your life if it doesn't kill you

OK!  OK!  The last of the zombie stuff.  I promise.  But this is just too important to let lie.  I feel I have a moral obligation towards my blogger buddies to let you know about this.  It could save your life.

It turns out that those zombies really are amongst us and have been for some time.  Of course, as written in the first chapter of God's little book of  Funny Tricks to Play on Humans, the damned things are invisible until it's too late.  And, playing right along with the script, they creep in over many lifetimes so that even if you do find them out and try to warn everybody, there's little evidence of them so everyone thinks you're a nut case.

I AM NOT A NUT CASE!  I am here to alert you to one of the most insipid creatures ever devised by our loving and caring God... The Zombie Fungus.

These things invade your body and slowly replace all of your living tissue with their own.  While doing this, they first take over your mind and drive you to do things that you would never do for their own benefit.  Then, they grotesquely enter the world as horrible creatures that spew their spores into the wind to propagate and multiply and invade more and more unsuspecting bodies... including yours!

Look what it did to my pet tarantula, Newt!

 Have you ever seen anything more horrible?  One minute a loving, adorable little crawly, and within minutes, a rock-hard, horny demon (no, I'm not talking about Punch or JadedJ)!  Science has a name for this thing, it's called a Cordyceps.  Even the name is creepy.  Now, in case you want to be a show-off and look the thing up on Wiki, I can save you the trouble.  "They" claim that this thing only invades insects, but that's an obvious lie because look at Newt.  He isn't an insect, he's an arachnid.  Proof, yet again, not to believe everything you read.  But you had better believe this.




This thing does invade humans.  Just look at this picture.






















I know you're probably saying to yourself, "Well, that's just some little brown guy someplace we've never heard of" but think again.

LOOK AT THIS!  Think about it.  Have you ever seen anything more zombie-like in your life?  Beginning to make sense, eh?  The pieces are beginning to fall together, right?













But there is hope.  And, as usual, it's coming from China.  You know, those Orientals have been dealing with things like this for centuries and they pretty much have controlling it down to a science.  How do they do it?   Why, of course... they eat it!

It seems this stuff is loaded with super something-or-others that makes athletes stronger, brainiacs brainier and, naturally, it gives you an erection.  But none of this wimpy four-day crap... how about 40 days!  Yeah buddy.  That's what I'm talking about.


Still have your doubts?  Check this out.






18 comments:

  1. Now I understand the connection between Romney and Chinese male sexuality. It's all starting to make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you man, it's the zombies. Those little fuckers come in shapes and sizes we've never thought of.

      Delete
  2. Just remember to call your doctor immediately if you have an erection lasting longer than forty days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My doctor, Margarita Sangria Bellamelonas, MMD, will have just the cure I'm certain.

      Delete
  3. I know you're not making this up. I'm observing this among a few upper-level managers at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be observant Pixel. Don't let them touch you.

      Delete
  4. It took me a minute. I was believing the tarantula thing was real and finally figured no, it's not. Or is it? I think they got me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tarantula thing is real. Cordyceps are real and pervasive.

      Delete
  5. when I was a kid I had the major hots for Harry...thought he was the most beautiful man I ever saw..still think so..sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been fond of Harry myself... but in a different kind of way.

      Delete
  6. How come the video was with a fore'n accent and your writing was in 'merican? Why you have our next president lookin' all stoopid with that girls make up on? Was them "magic mushrooms?" i think you mayt have et too many of em or even though a beautiful man maybe Bellafonte did fer making up that reikulos Zombie muzic. Don' you just love floreyda's governor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Walking Man for providing that fine demonstration of how the zombie fungus affects and infected brain. Uh, that was a demonstration, wasn't it?

      Delete
  7. A rock hard horny demon. That has a nice ring to it.
    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See... that's why it needed a disclaimer as naturally, without it, people would assume I was talking about you.

      Delete
  8. Ah, but how I've missed your wit! (Who ELSE would warn us of such nefarious threats?)

    Have always been a huge fan of Belafonte. Saw him in concert at the University of MD back in the '60s. The warm-up act was a then unknown Slappy White, who came out wearing short pants, suspenders, and a MD beanie. Great stuff. I loved it. My date hated it. Turned out he was a class A bigot, and was only dating ME because of my blonde-hair-blue-eyes-German-Lutheran background. HUH! Moron. My eyes are green. And he was history.

    Good to be back visiting again. Will ease back into the blogosphere today, and get back to posting on Wednesday. Break's over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to have you back Susan. I saw Slappy do a skit while in the Air Force in Germany... '65? He did his white glove/black glove love one another routine and incited the worst racial brawl I've ever seen. But it wasn't his fault.

      Delete
  9. Errrr wuld yuh lerk tu ordrerrr da bowsakk noodooool

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment thingy folks. Too much spam.