- 61% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Up from 49% in 2008, 43% in 2007.
- 43% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.
- For the first time in history, banks own a greater share of residential housing net worth than all individual Americans combined.
- 21% of all children in the United States are living below the poverty line.
- 83% of all U.S. Stocks are in the hands of 1% of the people.
- In 1950, the ratio of the average executive's paycheck to the average worker's paycheck was about 30 to 1. Since the year 2000, that ratio has exploded to between 300 to 500 to 1.
- 40% of Americans who are employed work in service jobs.
Make no mistake about it, this IS a class war.
|photo by Mr. Charleston|
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.